Friday 2 March 2012

Luscious Bold Metallic Eyeliner



Bold eyeliner delivers powerful, vibrant color. A waterproof, smudge-proof, fade-proof formula that glides on for a long-lasting finish. At last, an eyeliner pencil that keeps its promises!

I bought three colors in bold eyeliners.

1.snow white

2.flashy green

3.metallic purple












Here are the swatches:




My thoughts and views:
I must say that they are awesome..I always wear them when I am getting ready for college at my lash line.
They last on my eyes like forever:P and my eyes looks so beautiful.The only problem I have with it is that metallic purple smudges quickly on my eyes and didn't last like forever.I asked many of the people but they are not facing such problems like I am facing..May be my eyes have a problem with it..

My ratings:
3/5

I bought these from Khattak chemist the mall Rawalpindi,Pakistan
Price :PKR 285 each


No comments:

Post a Comment