Monday 13 August 2012

At Last I Did My Eid-Ul-Fitr Haul 2012




Car Mela Flowery Over-Sized Eyeshadows

Neutrogena Custom Glow Blush and Bronzer


Essence Quattro Eyeshadow 

Glow Leather Band
Diana Of  London Movie Magic Mascara


Opia 4 Packed Rings
Glow Neon Green Ring

Mask Shaped Ring

Essence Angled Blush Brush

Glow Feathers Ear Rings
Go Tribal Ring
I'll give the Reviews of each and every thing after Eid cause I'm little bit busy these days..So Stay Tuned :)
MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF OF THE PRETTY LADIES READING MY BLOG<3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow palette looks yummy!!! Please do swatches!!! And also please mention where this is available from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! thanks for the add on IFB!

    If you like fashion and creative style check out my blog!
    http://exquisitusfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wowww ... mahnoor i'll w8 fo ur reviews

    ReplyDelete