Wednesday 8 May 2013

St. Ives Blemish And Blackhead Clearing Apricot Scrub - Review

Hey my beauty geeks!

St. Ives Blemish And Blackhead Clearing Apricot Scrub

Today I'm going to give a review on St. Ives Blemish And Blackhead Apricot Scrub. So, if you've read my previous post which is on Northern reflections accessories you might be able to know that my aunt gifted me a lot of products from Canada so this one is also included in the gifts. So let's scroll down to see what that product claims and what are my thoughts about that product.


St. Ives Blemish And Blackhead Clearing Apricot Scrub

What product says: 
It's Oil-free, with 2% salicylic acid, dermatologist tested and contains 100% natural extracts, this scrub gently cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur.

St. Ives Blemish And Blackhead Clearing Apricot Scrub - Sealed nozzle

My Thoughts: 
The horrible and incredibly annoying problem with me is my blackheads which keep popping on my nose so to get rid of this problem I was searching for a good blackhead clearing scrub so I got this as a gift from my aunt and the first thing which I noticed after opening its cap was that its nozzle was sealed. But the St.Ives products I'd  purchased  from here were not sealed, they were opened. This thing made me confused and made me to conclude that the St.Ives products I'd purchased from here were either fake or refilled. Anyways back to my thoughts! After using it, it does clean my most of my pores leaving my skin smooth, clean and black head free. It also didn't make my sensitive skin irritated or super dry after use. I also didn't develop any pimples on my skin. The scrub comes in a tube which I prefer the most. I don't prefer the jars as they are unhygienic. The worst part of the product is that the scrubby bits did feel a sort of harsh on my skin and they can cause microscopic scratches plus I felt a little bit raw after applying it as my skin is soft. So I don't put that much pressure while applying that on my face. Overall, its a pretty good product for those who wants a simple method to get rid of these blackheads as it is quite affordable and lasts months. The scents of apricots are refreshing too.

St. Ives Blemish And Blackhead Clearing Apricot Scrub - A glob on my fingers

So I prefer to use face mask after applying that scrub as the face mask closes your pores preventing from bacteria and dirt entering in to your pores.

You can purchase this from all leading departmental stores. 
Price: $3.99
My Ratings: 3.75/5

So I hope you'll find this post helpful!
So what do you think about the product? Have you ever used that product before?
Share your thoughts by commenting below!

post signature

24 comments:

  1. thnaks for visit

    http://www.lookatthestreets.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had the unsealed one aswell :s weirddd.

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scrub also comes in a sensitive skin formula. Try using that next time. The beads in it are smaller, less gritty and is over all more gentle on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i used it alot and i loved it, no one can beat it, but again problem is that, now at least i am failed to found original one here in Pakistan :( so i just stop buying it as last time when i purchased it, after 3 weeks it good smelly and watery :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to use this product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely ^^
    I want try it !

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! And amazing product:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the apricot scrub myself!

    xo!

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this scrub! Although I don't feel like it does much for acne, it's great exfoliation!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love an Apricot scrub, I will be trying this... I love how my face feels afterwards, so nice an clean and smooth:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was helpful for me before though sometimes it causes rashes on me. But well, a scrub is needed but not everyday :)

    ★♡ Simply Dresses Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Save Budget and Be a Party Belle with SimplyDresses.co.nz
    Check out their amazing styles!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  13. great review,doll <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3126

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your nice comment! :)

    FB|Portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice post!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't think I've heard of this one.. currently using Neutrogena, which is quite ok.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ive tried this scrub before and it was really nice and grainy, perfect for exfoliating!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to know it worked for you. I've used the Apricot Scrub of Himalaya Herbals and I love it!!! :)
    Thanks for stopping by dear. Do follow too on G+, GFC, Bloglovin if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww I also never got sealed St. Ives products, shocking! :o

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like to wash out my face first and then put on a mask too. And an apricot scrub - that has to smell so delicious and fresh!!!:D A great gift your aunt gave you.;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. it look great, and the scent of apricots is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tutorial in fact I need one black head removing scrub too

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are totally right, there is a lot of difference in the packaging when you buy a St,Ives product from pakistan. *sigh

    ReplyDelete
  24. have to try this for my pores.. thanks for sharing the review :)

    www.nidasbeautybag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete