Friday 25 August 2017

Haul From Homebazar.pk

Hello Everyone!


Today I'm here to share with you girls my haul from homebazar.pk. If you have been following me on my instagram you might have seen that I received my package couple of days ago so here I'm sharing it today. I know I'm super late but I was stuck with my exams. Anyway back to the business Homebazar.pk is an online store catering in makeup to home appliances etc. In makeup they offering are high end brands like huda beauty, the balm, esqido, Anastasia Beverly Hills and drugstore brands like nyx, MUA, W7, L.A Girl Cosmetics etc. So lets scroll to find out what I hauled from Homebazar.pk!

1. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams:
As you all know that I'm a huge fan of matte lipsticks particularly soft matte liquid lipsticks. One thing I like about Nyx SMLC that apart from giving your lips a matte look these lip cream don't tend to dry out your lips. Doesn't makes you lips to look patchy. I've a bunch of nyx lip creams resting on my makeup vanity. But I ran out Nyx SMLC Antwerp which is a very pretty pink color so  I opted to purchase this from Homebazar.pk. With that I also got Monte Carlo which is deep red color similar to M.A.C Ruby woo. Let me tell you that Homebazar.pk has a wide variety of Nyx Products at very affordable Prices so hurry up and grab your favorite pieces from there!
Price: 849/Each




Left: antwerp, Right: Monte Carlo

2. Esqido Mink Lashes In Midnight Symphony:
Homebazar.pk is Pakistan's first online store to bring the Esqido Lashes in Pakistan. I got Esqido Mink Lashes in Midnight Symphony. Gives your eyelashes a very natural yet volumized look which we all want hehe! 
Price: 4200PKR




I really had a good experience shopping at Homebazar.pk. Got my package in less than 2 days which is fantastic! The package came in a  nicely wrapped bubble pack so there was no damage or a singke scratch to any of the product inside!

My Ratings: 5/5


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment