Thursday, 14 March 2013

Fall/Winter Empties!

Hey my make up geeks!

Fall/Winter Empties

While cleaning my stash I found some fall/winter empties.So I thought before trashing them out,it would be better if I share with you guys.



So here is the list of the empties:
  • Dove Anti Perspirant  Deodorant
  • L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Breakage Repairing Shampoo
  • Garnier Face Wash
  • Essence Hand Balm
  • Clean & Clear Moisturier
  • Rimmel Lipstick 
  • Maybelline XXL Extensions Mascara
  • Garnier Eye Roll-On
  • Luscious Studio Secret Concealer
  • Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
  • The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

So these are the products which I'd used most in last Fall/Winter Season.And they are empty now!

So I hope you'll like the post!
So which products you've used the most in Last Fall/Winter Season?
Share your thoughts with us by commenting below!

post signature

28 comments:

  1. I used to have Elseve shampoo as well ^^
    Cool post (and great music on you blog btw)
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! always cool to see what other people use!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the items I did try.. But some now. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following i followed you back must be 505 but N504 again((( how it happened don`t know(
    nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog! I'm following you:) I would be glad if you follow me back and plz click on SHEINSIDE on my blog for me:) I need many visitors to their web
    xoxo
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I would love to follow you back :)

      Delete
  6. Great products! My winter essential is the body shop body butter too! No one wants dry skin!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products look amazing!!

    Kisses

    Alicia & Sofía
    asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long live The Body Shop's vanilla hand cream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post dear! :) New stash to come I bet :)
    THanks for following me dear! Followed you back #509 on GFC.

    And since Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; let me know which other platforms we can follow each other.

    ★♡ Feature Post: 3 Day Suit Broker (^_^) ♡★
    Men Fashion - Where the Smart Money Goes

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me back :)

      Delete
  10. lovely blog
    there is a rose crowm/hairband GIVEAWAY ON rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. the garnier eye roll on didn't work so well on me :(

    ReplyDelete