Hey my nail art geeks!
Today I'm here with another nail art post. So lets scroll down to see how to attain this nail art!
Products that I've used:
- O.P.I Alpine Snow Nail Lacquer
- O.P.I La Paz-itively Hot
- Essence Gel Look Top Coat
- Keep Calm And Polish On Stamping Plate # BP-29
How to attain?
- Apply La Paz-itively Hot on your finger tips
- Apply the O.P.I Alpine Snow nail polish on different designs which are present on stamping plate.
- Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive nail polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
- Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the different designs. The design is transferred on the stamp.
- Stamp the design on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The design is transferred on your nail.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
- After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
And Voila!! You're done with Keep Calm And Polish On Nails!
And don't forget to use the below code to avail 10% discount at Born Pretty Store.
So I hope you'll like this Post!
What do you think about this nail art?
Share your thoughts by commenting below!
Disclaimer: This post contains pr samples. But my opinion is not affected by this. My opinion is 100% honest and genuine.