Hey my lovely readers!
Today I'm here with another nail art post which is on Marilyn Monroe nails. As a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe I want everything which I own must have Marilyn Monroe printed on. Lately I found such stamping plate which has Marilyn Monroe printed on at Born Pretty Store and my heart skipped the beat and I opted to get this one. So, lets scroll down to see how I attain this beautifully pretty nail art!
Products that I've used:
- O.P.I Alpine Snow Nail Lacquer
- O.P.I Black Onyx Nail Lacquer
- Essence Gel Look Top Coat
- Marilyn Monroe Stamping Plate # BP-15
How to attain?
- Apply O.P.I Alpine Snow on your finger tips.
- Apply the O.P.I Black Onyx nail polish on different designs which are present on stamping plate.
- Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive nail polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
- Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the different designs. The design is transferred on the stamp.
- Stamp the design on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The design is transferred on your nail.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
- After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
And Voila!! You're done with Marilyn Monroe nail!!
And don't forget to use the below code to avail 10% discount at Born Pretty Store.
So I hope you'll like today's NOTD!
What do you think about this NOTD?
Disclaimer: This post contains pr samples. But my opinion is not affected by this. My opinion is 100% honest and genuine.