Friday 13 January 2017

New Addition: Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip In Mars|Reforma.pk

Hello Everyone!


Today I'm here to share with you guys my newest addition in my makeup stash and that is Colour pop Ultra Matte Lip in Mars which I recently got from Reforma.pk. In case if you're new reader here and not familiar with Reforma.pk then Reforma.pk is an online retail store based in Karachi which deals in authentic products including skin care, cosmetics, fragrances, hair care and much more. The best part about this store is that it offers cash on delivery so that you can pay at your doorstep. Like always they are very efficient with their delivery services. I received my order with in 1-2 days after placing the order!
And now the exciting part is that Colour Pop is available at reforma now Click here at affordable prices!
Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip Mars is a deep fuchsia which compliments every skin tone! It is such a bold and beautiful color.







So what are you waiting for shop now at Reforma.pk!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment