Wednesday 8 February 2012

Luscious Cosmetics Plumping lip gloss in Raspberry glaze -Reviews and Swatches!

With the hydrating benefits of sweet almond oil and vitamins, luscious cosmetics launched their new Plumping lip glosses which contains natural mint extracts that make your lips tingle and enhance them to create a fuller, plumper pout. Their non-sticky formula will drench your lips in luxurious, high voltage shine.


Last year I bought plumping lip gloss in Raspberry glaze but didn't get time to give a review on it.Raspberry glaze is a bright raspberry like color with multi-color pearls.I think its cute and affordable..














Here are the swatches:


On my hand:


On my lips:



My Ratings:
3.8/5

I bought this from Khattak Chemist(Al Amin Plaza RWP,Pakistan)

Price:PKR.395.


No comments:

Post a Comment